Introduction

 

Well, of course
my first blog ever has to begin with an opening.

 

Meet, myself, @lauliflower, a twenty-nine year old lady, just trying to get her life together. Should I mention that? Eh, I feel we all are doing the same in sorts. I identify as a typical millennial, working her way attempting to "adult" in life. I am married to my wonderful husband, and we have an amazing 16 month old who will soon be 17 months on April 13th. (Yeah, I know, let's just say she's 1 years old.) I am navigating myself as a first time mother, and full time employer. Naturally, my hobbies, or I should say- What I enjoy doing- include: dancing, reading books, nature walks, Tai Chi, and watching international dramas: Korean, Bollywood. Why did I start this blog? I started this blog so that I can have a place to organize my thoughts. I wanted a way to share my life, and if it helps others, let it. If it brings interest, let it. If no one reads them? Oh well, at least I am enjoying the process, right?

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you continue to check back!

Comments

Popular Posts